Thursday, January 17, 2013

An Introduction to Writing Development


Although this blog will often be used for academic purposes, it is still writing, and it is all mine. My goal through this blog is to document my progress as an aspiring author so that I can look over it in the future and hopefully so other aspiring authors can learn from my experiences. My hope is that through my mistakes and triumphs, others will learn to make similar breakthroughs in their writing while avoiding the mistakes I undoubtedly will make. 
Now for an introduction to the author. My username, Rauko Dagnir, is obviously a pen name, but my true name will remain unknown, as is intended. The genres I prefer writing are Fantasy and Science Fiction, although, since this is an academic blog there will be writing from other genres, including [groan] poetry. But fear not. Even if I don't have to do any Fantasy/Sci-Fi for school, I'll still put it up on here occasionally.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a lot of great ideas on here already! Makes me think I should post more....

    ReplyDelete